Book: From Sovereign to Serf - Government by the Treachery and Deception of Words by Roger Sayles
The United States is only the second country in world history where man has been able to receive God-given, Natural Rights – rights ‘they’ have tricked you into voluntarily trading for a citizenship status that amounts to slavery. Legally, you are merely an asset owned or pledged by the federal government as collateral toward our nation’s debt.
In From Sovereign to Serf – Government by the Treachery and Deception of Words, author Roger Sayles not only inspires you to stand up for your God-given rights and against government tyranny; he gives you the means to do so.
From Sovereign to Serf documents the very techniques the U.S. Federal Government uses to convert your RIGHTS into PRIVILEGES and establish totalitarian control over us all. Masterfully clear and well documented, you will not find a better explanation of how we have evolved from a nation of sovereign citizens with God-given, constitutionally protected liberties into a rogue police state of corporate slaves subservient to a faceless 1%.
From Sovereign to Serf is a very powerful book. Over 240 pages, it represents more than 70 years of exhaustive legal research, study and sacrifice by three great Americans — teachers and patriots — who have dedicated their adult lives to not only understanding the concepts explained in From Sovereign to Serf, but also to educating the public.
Don’t let the title mislead you.
From Sovereign to Serf is not another book about the warmed-over sovereign citizen theories with which you may already be too well acquainted. John Benson and Glenn Ambort actually served 14 combined years in federal prison solely for teaching the truths revealed in this book.
Armed with the knowledge contained within From Sovereign to Serf, the author, Roger Sayles, has successfully restored his God Given, Constitutionally protected Rights using what he calls, “the deceitful moniker of U.S. National.”
“U.S. National” is the original citizenship status established by our Forefathers. We have been tricked into ‘volunteering’ into the English/European version of literal slavery. They OWN your body – illegally.
If you’re skeptical about the status “non-citizen U.S. National,” simply check the oath on a passport application. (Surely you would look there for your rightful and correct political status,now wouldn’t you?)
As very correctly stated in the passport application instructions under the OMB Number section,
You are not required to provide the information requested on this form unless the form displays a current valid OMB number. We try to create forms and instructions that can be easily understood. Often this is difficult to do because our citizenship laws are very complex.
A greater understatement has never been published by the United States federal government.
The federal government will not explain our citizenship laws to you nor how they are applied.From Sovereign to Serf does though, in great detail.
If you are a “Natural Law” person already, From Sovereign to Serf provides you with examples and facts to justify your positions when questioned and if you are unfamiliar with the concept, From Sovereign to Serf provides an in-depth course in the philosophy that would likely convince any skeptic.
Roger Sayles has done a masterful job, in fact, of enumerating exactly where our rights come from, how they are interpreted legally and how they have been continually eroded since virtually the inception of the Republic — and certainly since the Fourteenth Amendment and subsequent legal deceptions.
I have not seen a clearer, better-documented explanation of how a de facto federal government has tricked us out of our God-given, constitutionally protected liberties and into volunteering for a legal status of slavery.
— Gary Kinghorn, correspondent – The Dollar Vigilante
The proof, reproduced at the back of the book, is a legally executed and filed Affidavit of Citizenship that has been accepted and stands to this day UN-rebutted.
Roger has used that affidavit on six different occasions, including to obtain a Florida photo ID, his social security retirement benefits and an official U.S. Passport (on three separate occasions,) all while claiming what he believes to be his rightful, sovereign status as a U.S. National.
Not once has Roger Sayles’ affidavit of citizenship been questioned, refused or rebutted.
(Sample for White Americans)
I, (name), being of sound mind and lawful age, do solemnly declare:
1. I am a freeman, born on the land of (State), of parents who were white, who were Citizen-Principals and whose parents time out of mind were and always had been white. As an hereditament I acquired directly the status of Citizen-Principal of said state sharing equally in its sovereignty. Slaughterhouse Cases, 83 U.S. 36 (1873).
2. As a white man, born on the land of Florida, I am not restricted by the 14th Amendment, and because I receive no protection from it, I have no reciprocal obligation to a 14th Amendment allegiance or sovereignty and owe no obedience to anyone under the 14th Amendment. United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898).
3. I am a free Citizen of the aforesaid state of my birth and derivative and mediate thereof I am also a Citizen of the united states of America as contemplated in the Constitutional Contract of 1787.
4. I am not a citizen of the United States as contemplated by the 14th Amendment, and I do not reside in any state with the intention of receiving from the Federal government or any other party a protection against the legislative power of that state pursuant to the authority of the 14th Amendment.
5. I am, therefore, “nonresident” to the residency and “alien” to the citizenship of the 14th Amendment.
6. As the tax imposed in 26 U.S.C.1, pursuant to 26 C.F.R. 1.1-1, is on citizens and residents as contemplated by the 14th Amendment, it is not an applicable Internal Revenue Law to me, as I am neither such a citizen or resident.
Notwithstanding the fact that I may have in past years filed U.S. Individual Income Tax Returns, such filings were done under mistake by me not knowing that such filings were and are mandated only on citizens and residents of the United States as contemplated by the 14th Amendment.
7. Furthermore, I am not a resident of any state under the 14th Amendment and hereby publicly disavow any contract, form, agreement, application, certificate, license, permit or other document that I or any other person may have signed expressly or by acquiescence that would grant me any privileges and thereby ascribe to me rights and duties under a substantive system of law other than that of the Constitutional Contract of 1787 for the united states of America and of the constitutions for the several states of the Union, exclusive of the 14th Amendment.
8. I reiterate that I have made the above determinations and this declaration under no duress, coercion, promise of reward or gain, or undue influence and of my own free will, with no mental reservation and with no intent to evade any legal duty under the laws of the United States or any of the several states.
9. I sincerely invite any person who has reason to know or believe that I am in error in my determinations and conclusions above to so inform me and to state the reason(s) they believe I am in error in writing at the location of my abode shown below.
(Name) – sui juris, with express reservation of all my rights in law, equity and all other natures of law.
[ Rights Reserved: UCC 1-308, Florida Statute 671.207 ]
(address), (City), (State) [zip code]( County ) ( State of ? )
Signed before me this ?th day of (month) 2013, by (Name), personally known to me and who did take an oath.
(Name of Notary)
My commission expires (date)
# (license number)
Bonded thru (Insurance company)
NOTARY PUBLIC – STATE OF ( )
COMMISSION – EXPIRES
DECLARATION of POLITICAL SOVEREIGNTY
(Sample for African-Americans)
I, ___________________ , being of lawful age and of sound mind, do hereby declare:
- I was born of parents of Black-African ancestry.
- Prior to the ratification of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, individuals of my heritage were held by the U.S. Supreme Court to be incapable of being or becoming Citizen-Sovereigns of the United States.
- The 14 th Amendment conferred upon individuals, such as me, the status of national citizen-subject and state citizen-resident.
- I maintain that Brown v. Board of Education, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), in which the U.S. Supreme Court held that state laws that established separate public schools for black and white students were unconstitutional, by implication mandates that separate citizenship for white and black individuals is equally unconstitutional.
- I, therefore, declare that I am a national Citizen-Sovereign and state Citizen-Inhabitant, equal in every respect to the same national and state status as white individuals.
I Declare the above to be true and correct under the penalties of perjury, 28 U.S.C. § 1746.
Done this __th Day of ____________ 2013 at [city, state].
There is a legal maxim dating back to Rome, still standing today, that proves the truth of the points raised in my personal affidavit and in those that other Americans, of whatever background, race or heritage, may choose to file in their county records: “silence deems consent.
To OBTAIN your Instant E-copy of From Sovereign to Serf, CLICK BUTTON ($4.99)
To obtain a printed copy of the book, CLICK HERE
I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Drop me a line, and I will do my best to respond! – Roger
11 thoughts on “Book: From Sovereign to Serf by Roger Sayles”
I am a little concerned of some one following this that they could and would go to prison. It’s not right since no income tax law was passed by the supreme court. I would hate to see those I know go to prison by standing up for this. Are there lawyers that would help people if this form alone did not do it?
Interesting. Do you know of any Title 42 lawyers?
REF: Assistance in Drafting and Filing Article III “issue in law” action Non-Statutory Abatement (Administrative Procedures Act):
NOTARIZED AFFIDAVIT and FILED WITH THE COUNTY RECORDER
Affidavit toward Establishing American National Class Status
and / or California State Citizen
(establishing prima facie evidence of lack of jurisdiction over the person)
– Affidavit of Revocation and Recission
– Affidavit of Revocation of Power of Attorney
– Affidavit of Certificate of Citizenship
– Affidavit of Declaration of Domicile
– Affidavit of Evidence of Jurisdiction
– Affidavit of Tax Exempt of Foreign Status
– Affidavit of Recession of Participation in Social Security
– Affidavit of Reservation of Rights
1. Rebut all prima facie evidence to of de facto statutory jurisdiction by Affidavits of Truth.
After revocations, then establish prima facie evidence of sui juris non-resident alien.
The passport would be a border crossing ID and general ID for day to day use.
taxation would be form 1040NR or form 2555
Invoking Common Law Venue
FRCP 12(b) Motion to Dismiss Voidable Executory Quasi Probation Contract under nunc pro tunc UCC 1-308
DEFEAT THE UNDERLYING PRESUMPTIONS
de jure state republic
de facto fiat federal state
The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure were amended in 1966 to unify the civil and admiralty procedure, and added the Supplemental Rules for Certain Admiralty and Maritime Claims (now Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions).
A lawyer cannot claim that you have rights. — U.S. v. Johnson, 76 F. Supp. 538
There is a separation of powers. Judicial courts cannot enforce statutes. Only legislative courts enforce statutes. “Courts enforcing statutes do not act judicially” Thompson v. Smith, 154 SE 579; FRC v. GE, 281 US 464; Keller v. PE, 261 US 428.
NRS 104.1308 Performance or acceptance under reservation of rights.
1. A party that with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as “without prejudice,” “under protest,” or the like are sufficient.
2. Subsection 1 does not apply to an accord and satisfaction.
UCC 1-308:14 [REV] Effect of reservation of rights — Non-existing right
By definition, a reservation of rights can only reserve a right that exists. The making of a reservation of rights does not create a right when none existed before. Consequently, a reservation of rights or performance under protest has no effect when the person making the reservation has no rights to reserve.
NRS 104.1307 Prima facie evidence by third-party documents. A document in due form purporting to be a bill of lading, policy or certificate of insurance, official weigher’s or inspector’s certificate, consular invoice, or any other document authorized or required by the contract to be issued by a third party is prima facie evidence of its own authenticity and genuineness and of the facts stated in the document by the third party.
However when one understands the existence of dual jurisdictions (constitutional and statutory), the jurisdiction for the U.S. Tax Court and the IRS is ONLY that of the District of Columbia. The U.S. Tax Court has no jurisdiction over the 50 states of the Union, because it is a territorial or tribunal court as expressed by the U.S. Supreme Court in Balzac v. Porto Rico 258 US 298 (1922).
Practice Administration Before Litigation
Having a document “notarized” makes the document
cognizant in a foreign venue, although it may also admit to
your presence in a federal area.
Having two Citizens witness your documentation in lieu of a
notary and/or filing with the County Recorder may be a
better strategy. Filing can be done in any jurisdiction
cognizant to the court. National recording services and filing
in foreign, Common law nations can also be used to
authenticate your papers.
You can exercise an entire legal proceeding administratively, by Affidavit, without ever entering a courtroom.
The right to counsel of choice, guaranteed
by the 6th Amendment, contains no licensing requirements.
Not everyone who completes law school goes on to become
an attorney and a member of the State Bar Association.
Lawyers who have made an oath to uphold the Constitution
and serve as their “brothers keeper” (as consultants or
counsel, not by representing them in court) are called “Title
42 Lawyers.” We the People have unknowingly revoked our “Power of
Attorney” through various adhesion contracts with the
government (e.g., social security, driver’s license).
We the People have unknowingly declared ourselves to be
incompetent “wards of the court” whenever we contract with
an attorney to represent us. Quite literally, you have to be
“crazy” to hire an attorney.
COUNSEL— those who give counsel in law; any
counselor or advocate, or any number of counselors,
barristers, or servants; as the plaintiff’s or the defendant’s
There are no TRUE Title 42 Lawyers, and if there were they couldn’t lie straight in bed.
There is something much better than any lawyer, there are actually Federal-Postal-Judges who utilise Title 42: 1986 as their basic beginnings before proceeding to the many other Titles which become relevant as the proceedings move forward.
Never utilise these Judges unless you are totally prepared to take what they say to you, ok?
These guys are Deadlier than a rattlesnake, Friendlier than a rattlesnake, but their bite is eternal!
Hey, Gary Hale, courts do not pass law. The Federal Income Tax (FIT) is in Title 26USC, Subtitle A. (Which is to be on profit gains, not per-capita domestic private citizens. Note Form 1040 calls for “individuals.”)
But the misapplied witholdings are done by deceit, via Subtitle C (Employment Tax, the implementation of Social Security).
Anyhow, knowing the truth does NOT mean those in power will go by the written law, so be very careful!! Evidently no one in power will do or vote on things that would reduce or limit their power, as the cushy gov jobs beat working in the private sector, you indentured-citizen-serf.
Yeah, I love this stuff, too; note recent & current gov has made long lists of conservatives and patriots (and “paytriots”) and Christians and all sorts of pro-American folks–to be considered by “law enforcement,” as if potential terrorists. Cowardly politicians (and their corporate & one-world globalist owners) were so frightened by the NRA & gun-owners build-up, they militarized the police and put them in the middle. A couple federal examples: the NSA is military, and was never to be sent after citizens. The CIA is outside the 3 federal Branches, also never to be sent after the citizens.
See the lobbyists’ bribes, per vote of Congress, on the database, at Maplight.org.
Great Job! Praise The King of Kings, He Is The Sovereign over His entire creation! I’ve come into contact with your Affidavit, and have wondered about how I can write mine as I was birthed to white American parents but was birthed in Australia. I was not deemed an Aussie Citizen and had to be ‘Naturalized’ in order for my parents to bring me into America. Will your Affidavit work for someone who has not been birthed in America?
Thankyou for your time,
P.S. A group of 25 Barron’s or 25 white elder husbands are forming a Grand Jury according to the Magna Carta Article 61 in Montana State. Praise Yah’Shua /Jesus Our King and Savior, HalleluiYah!
My name is Mr Virtue who has gone through the process in becoming a U.S.National. I study and do research on this topic and have been given unadulterated inalienable rights from Nature in our United States of America. The gentleman above have not read Roger Sayles book SovereignToSerf.com, since they do not offer a remedy. Being a US citizen and becoming a U.S.National is Mutually Exclusive. Go ahead and look up the definition of “national,” under: dictionary.com? When used as a noun, “a citizen or subject of a particular nation who is entitled to its protection.”
Gary Hale needs to get educated before making statements like the one he made.
I have a question, Is there a process to amend an existing passport to reflect being a National? Or would I have to reapply?
I have a question. Would someone who naturalized from mexico be able to use the affidavit? Of course one would have to change some things, yet they are also Americans as Mexico is a part of America. Thanks
I have question.
I like to become a sovereign.
What should I do.
To start with me and to continiu with my family.
to becoming a sober what is the first thing that I should do.
Next for my family what should I do.
I was looking for a information here.
example. I was born in central America became a citizen here.
my child were born here but never live here. thought they do have that socio security # and so on. Soon a niece is coming and she will receive a socio security and so on. Plus a have a nephew just arrive about a year ago. also.
I am writing as my mother will ask. I am alba my mother is Ernestina.
Thank you. this is not a comment is a question. all is well.
Comments are closed.